Our clinic provide one stop comprehensive assessment for patients with lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or patients suspected to be suffering from carcinoma of prostate.
The following tests are provided in the clinic for patients suffering from BPH:
- International prostate symptoms score assessment
- Blood tests for renal function and Prostate-specific Antigen
- Flow rate study and measurement of residual urine
- Ultrasound scan of the kidneys, bladder and prostate
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate and prostate biopsy
For patients suspected to be suffering from carcinoma of the prostate the following tests are provided in our clinic: